Caregiver / CNA / Home Helper
Senior Helpers - Westlake Village Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping
- Household management
- Walking assistance
- Eating assistance
- Transportation using clients vehicle
- Meal planning and preparation
- Laundry and linen changing
- Bathing assistance
- Dressing assistance
- Medication reminders
- Monitor Alzheimer’s & Dementia clients
In sleep-over or live in situations:
- Assist client to and from bed
- Assist client throughout the night
- Document activities in the Care Plan Book daily (if applicable).
- Record daily hours worked and daily services performed on the Weekly Time Sheet and Service Log, review with client, and submit the signed form every Monday by 10:00 a.m.
- Report any significant client changes to the office immediately.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Senior Helpers Employee Handbook and Training Manual.
- Appropriate license or designation to provide Companion Care, Personal Care services and ability to pass the skills assessment by the Caregiver Manager.
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
- Ability to drive and have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid driver’s license with no serious driving violations.