Senior Helpers Recruiter
- Paid Time Off , Retirement
Help build the team of a company that allows seniors to age in the comfort of their homes. If you’re an individual who wants their work to have meaning, makes a difference in their community, enjoys being creative and analytical, and is a customer service-oriented team player, then we want you to apply to our Recruiter position.
Our Recruiter will be in charge of the recruiting process from start to finish, including developing, implementing, and managing recruitment procedures, data-tracking/analytics, record keeping, creative recruitment copywriting, interviewing and communicating with potential applicants, and onboarding.
Enjoy Our Job Benefits:
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus
- Personal Time Off Pay
- 401K Program
- Advancement Opportunities – Big Opportunity!
- Flexible Schedule – partially remote
- Enriching career that fosters professional growth
- Paid Training Provided
- Quarterly performance-based incentives
Why Work for Senior Helpers?
- Great Place to Work® Certified—91% of our employees say Senior Helpers is a great place to work. We understand that our employees are with us to keep our business running and moving forward.
- Autonomy—We encourage our team members’ independence and believe in our team to complete their job duties without micromanaging.
- Task Variety—We provide an engaging workday that uses your various skill sets to avoid monotony and skillset growth.
What Will Our Senior Helpers Recruiter Do?
- Collaborate with their supervisor and department managers to determine hiring needs and develop a hiring program.
- Determine applicant qualifications by conducting pre-screen interviews of applicants and analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Create, post, and maintain job advertisements through the applicant tracking system (ATS) database.
- Input complete applicant and employee information into the home care software and ATS.
- Maintain a database with accurate candidate contact information and qualifications; ensure all communication with a candidate is documented.
- Interview all candidates.
- Ensure that all Care Partners comply with the required paperwork and training.
- Lead onboarding experience with the new hire; communicate recruitment process and orientation requirements.
- Develop full-cycle recruiting strategies to target and recruit candidates from various sources using various techniques, including third-party job boards and industry events.
- Track KPIs/metrics and utilize the data to make effective decisions.
- Represent the company at internal and external job fairs, attend trade shows, conventions, job, and career fairs, workshops, and other company/client-sponsored events as necessary.
What We’re Looking for Our Recruiter to Have:
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent work experience instead of a degree
- PHR or RACR certification (or equivalent certification) preferred
- One to three years of related experience, preferably high-volume recruiting, healthcare is a plus.
- Experience with recruitment processes, best practices, ATS, and job board utilization
- Success managing client relationships with a commitment to quality and results
- Experience supporting customer needs with a high level of service
- Success in a fast-paced recruiting environment preferred
About Senior Helpers:
Since 2002, Senior Helpers® has been the nation's premier provider of in-home senior care, with locations nationwide. Our services range from specialized care for those with chronic diseases to companion services for seniors seeking assistance with daily activities. Our mission is to provide compassionate care and improve the quality of life for our clients, their families, and our employees. Senior Helpers of South Orange County is certified as a Great Place to Work employer, one of the newest in-home Senior Care agencies in Orange Co., and looking to expand!
Senior Helpers of South OC assist clients in Irvine, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Corona Del Mar, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Aliso Viejo, Santa Ana, Orange, Villa Park, Tustin, Lake Forest and the surrounding areas.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and local news.
Senior Helpers - South OCIrvine, CA
BusinessView All Senior Helpers - South OC Jobs
Get fresh Senior Helpers Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.