Client Services Coordinator
Senior Helpers - Santa Rosa Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Objective: The Client Services Coordinator will work with the Client Services Director to manage and develop all client services for Senior Helpers within the franchise territory. This is an hourly position.
Reports to: Client Services Director (CSD)
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Takes service inquiry calls and follows up with leads
- Conducts prospect assessment
- Has a regular communication process for new clients
- Coordinate the start of care and change of care with schedule team
- Introduces caregivers to clients
- Confirms that clients and their families are satisfied with the Senior Helpers services, and communicates findings to the CSD
- Coordinates client activities such as field trips, medical appointment, and in-home activities.
- Seeks opportunities to up-sell and promote added hours
- Visits clients for regular re-assessment
- Other duties as assigned.
This job description may be modified at any time by the company. Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the company or OD.
• Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
• Must have excellent phone skills and follow-up skills with prospects, clients and client families
• Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution ability
• Minimum of six months experience in a customer service role.
• Industry experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree and/or 12 months or more work experience in a related or relevant field preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
• Ability to learn other software programs quickly
• Strong verbal communication skills, especially using the telephone
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Check us out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Senior Helpers - Santa Rosa Wine Country
AddressSanta Rosa, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Senior Helpers - Santa Rosa Wine Country