Caregiver in the Tigard/Beaverton area $15-$16 per hour
Senior Helpers - Portland West Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $16 Hourly
If your desire is to find a career serving others. We would love to hear from you!
Senior Helpers of Portland is looking for great caregivers to become a part of our team to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We are looking for compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of our seniors and people with long-term care needs!
Senior Helpers of Portland provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We have IMMEDIATE OPENINGS in Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington counties and a variety of hours including part-time or full-time!
-This position is for the Beaverton Area
We are currently conducting in-person interviews!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Personal Care
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Alzheimer’s Care, Dementia Care, Parkinson’s Care
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
· Complete a criminal background check and motor vehicle record check
· Reliable transportation
· Pass a drug test
Experience as a Caregiver, family or professional, is a plus but not necessary. Training will be provided by Senior Helpers.
REASONS YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM
· Flexible Scheduling (Part-time and full-time)
· Paid Training/ Orientation
· Paid Time Off for those that qualify
· Continuing Training and Education
· Gift Card Incentives
There is also a $50 bonus if you refer someone and they stay on for 3 months