- PRN Caregiver
- Per Diem
Senior Helpers is currently seeking a PRN Caregiver to work in their Lee's Summit office.
As a member of Senior Helpers team, you will be at the forefront of our mission to provide compassionate care and improve the quality of life for our clients, their families and our employees.
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our HHAs (Home Health Aides) and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Accept on-call duty when a shift cannot be filled and as directed by the Office Manager or Caregiver Manager
- Monday thru Friday punch-in at 8am and get paid until 4pm to be on call during those hours.
- Weekends can be arranged if interested.
- Minimum of one year in a Caregiving position
- Experience in Senior Home Care
- Professional experience in the field of customer service
- Knowledge of general healthcare staffing requirements
- Team player, excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills, able to multi-task and work independently
- Must have experience in multi-tasking on several calls and maintain professionalism and patience with a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving abilities are a requirement, schedule conflicts are bound to arise that will require creative solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Senior Helpers - Lee's SummitLee's Summit, MO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.