Director of Operations
Industry experience only - applicants must have a minimum of 2 years managing Home Care, Home Health or Hospice offices
This job description outlines your primary responsibilities as a Director of Operations.
General Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
· Contributes to and leads the business growth by managing all internal operations including HR and staff management and external sales development.
· Manage all office personnel. Oversees and is responsible for employee & client retention.
· Responsible for development and management of internal revenue growth · Report workers compensation claims and manages return to work processes.
· Determines applicant qualifications by conducting pre-screen interviews of applicants; analyzes responses; verifies references; and compares qualifications to job requirements.
· Maintains database with accurate client, caregiver, lead sources contact information, qualifications, current situation.
· Visit both client and caregivers as needed to utmost quality is provided.
· Coordinate or assists with client service functions.
· Collect and analyze data in preparation for weekly meetings with the team including client retention dashboard, client attrition and all sales KPI’s.
· Develops full cycle recruiting strategies to target and recruit candidates from a variety of sources using various techniques including third party job boards and industry events & ensures all recruitment processes are completed and all paperwork is processed and kept up to date.
· Conduct and coordinate training for all employees – orientation, practical training….
· Tracks KPIs/metrics and utilizes the data to make decisions, remove certification requirement.
· Represents company at internal and external job fairs, attends trade shows, conventions, job and career fairs, workshops and other company/client-sponsored events as necessary.
· Maintain all scheduling of caregivers and respond to situations where scheduling conflicts, emergencies and/or “call-outs” arise. The company schedule must be complete three days before all scheduled shifts.
· Accept on-call duty averaging two weeks per month and as directed by supervisor.
· Works in conjunction with supervisor in resolving complaints, incidents, and injuries. Director of Operations Qualifications:
· Bachelors degree and three years of related work experience strongly preferred.
· Experience in recruiting or HR on-boarding activities required
· Demonstrates sales, sales development and sales management experience
· Ability to manage responsibilities to continuously improve workflow & grow the business
· Ability to manage pressure filled situations · Previous experience in customer service preferred
· Minimum of one year in a staffing/scheduling/logistics position preferred
· Knowledge of general home care/healthcare staffing preferred
· Excellent organization and communication skills
· Quick-thinking and astute decision-making skills
· Team player, excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills, able to multi-task and work independently
· Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
· Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
· Proficiency in Microsoft suite
Senior Helpers - GlendaleGlendale, AZ
Get fresh Director of Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.