Senior Helpers is a premier home care agency serving the Des Moines metro area and beyond with an office in Urbandale. Our agency is in search of reliable, compassionate Caregivers who understand the importance of meeting the needs of clients while helping them maintain a high quality of life. We are looking for committed individuals who have impeccable communication skills and are able to problem solve on the spot. Our Caregivers have a reputation for being cheerful and receptive as they administer care to our clients, and we are seeking those who would be a great fit with our team.
- Assist clients with personal care, including bathing, dressing, grooming, mobility, medication, feeding, grocery shopping, errands and transporting to doctor’s appointments
- Monitor patient medications and update health charts
- Document and report any changes in client’s health status
- Able to perform Companionship duties such as, light housekeeping, laundry, dishes, meal prep, cooking, and daily activities to engage our clients.
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being
- High school diploma/ GED required
- Drivers license required
- Experience working with the elderly preferred
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Experience and knowledge working with patients who have chronic and acute conditions
- Ability to problem solve quickly
Please send resume with salary requirements.
Senior Helpers - Central Iowa