COME MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A SENIOR OR VETERAN’S LIFE TODAY!!
We are currently looking for caring, kind, dependable individuals who desire to provide
non-medical, in-home care to the elderly and veterans. Our caregivers often become like
a surrogate family member helping to meet the needs of our clients.
Senior Helpers has established an excellent reputation for quality! This success is a result of our amazing office staff and our ability of hiring outstanding caregivers. Does helping the elderly and our veterans retain their independence while living at home, sound like the opportunity you have been looking for?
Then you are exactly the person who should apply!
- Must have either a CNA license or an HHA certificate with a minimum of 1-year experience in related field
- Must have a driver’s license and a vehicle with insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Must have current TB or chest x-ray documentation
We offer competitive pay with earned PTO and sick time, flexible work schedules that can be tailored to fit your lifestyle, including days, evenings, nights and weekends. This is a rewarding opportunity that can also meet your desired schedule.
For further information regarding our current caregiving opportunities, please contact us at
(617) 500-6999 and ask for Lynn!
Senior Helpers - Boston & South Shore