Licensed Certified Social Worker, Clinical (LCSW-C)
- $55 to $66 Hourly
Licensed Certified Social Worker, Clinical
Senior Care Therapy is looking for full time and part time Licensed Certified Social Worker, Clinical (LCSW- C) to further our mission of providing in-person psychotherapy services to the geriatric population in over 300 sub-acute, long-term care, and assisted living communities throughout NJ, NY, PA, and MD. Are you interested in building meaningful relationships with our residents, and providing quality patient-centered services to help residents navigate the challenges of aging? If yes, we invite you to apply today!
SCT is a clinician owned and operated behavioral health company that takes care of all the administrative tasks like billing, insurance, credentialing, and pre certs so you can do what you do best and focus on treatment sessions! In this setting our treatment sessions start with an initial assessment, follow up sessions, and then documentation that is very efficient and all electronic. For this setting the preferred times are daytime hours, because in later evenings this population can be challenging to effectively service. Within this time frame, SCT believes in work-life-balance and flexibility is available in this position. Weekends and on-call are not mandatory! We offer various amounts of support to our clinicians so you can be successful and effective in your role.
Compensation: Full Time clinicians will receive a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, and part time employees will be compensated on a fee-for-service basis. We offer competitive rates within the market and are committed to providing our clinicians with the support and resources they need to succeed.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with the treatment team, interdisciplinary team, and Directors.
- Provide clinical services in person.
- Help support patients with their issues, concerns, and expectations to reach their goals.
- Conduct initial assessments and follow up sessions during standard hours of care.
- Complete documentation within appropriate guidelines using our EHR system.
- Take responsibility for professional development and meeting licensure requirements to maintain credentials through attendance at relevant workshops and seminars.
- Able to manage a high-volume caseload.
- Experience working with a geriatric population preferred.
- Proven history of treating Anxiety, Depression and Adjustment Disorders.
- Previous experience as an LCSW in Skilled Nursing, Hospital, Hospice, or Home Care setting preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Active Clinical Social Worker License in the state in which you've applied
- Willingness to travel up to 45 minutes
- Full Vaccination and Booster Status (legal/medical exemptions permitting)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Full Time offers Excellent Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Benefits
- Full Time offers Vacation/PTO/Holiday Time
- FT Range: $65,000 - $80,000 annually
- PT Range: approximately $55 - $66 per hour
- 401(k) Plan for FT or PT employees
- Autonomy-mentality with customized support
- No cancellations or no-shows!
- Commute to one Location a Day!
- Rewarding experiences working with the senior population
Senior Care Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Senior Care Therapy makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Senior Care TherapyCollege Park, MD
GovernmentView All Senior Care Therapy Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.