Do you have a DESIRE TO HELP people?
Would you like CONTINUED TRAINING to FURTHER YOUR CAREER in the healthcare field?
Are you looking for a work environment where you are APPRECIATED and LISTENED TO?
LOOK NO FURTHER! Join the 73% of caregivers nationwide who work as Certified Nursing Assistants on their path towards a nursing career.
Amada Senior Care Orlando is looking to INVEST in our growing family! We have IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for caregivers who can help enrich the lives of seniors in Orange and Seminole county.
Amada Senior Care offers:
- Flexible schedules! (great for balancing children/family life, nursing school/college courses, etc.) Full-time, part-time and weekend shifts available!
- Above-Average Pay Rates
- Ongoing/Consistent Training Opportunities (working with Alzheimer’s/Dementia, Stroke, Parkinson’s, Hoyer Lift, End of Life/Hospice care, and more!)
- Online Access to Work Schedules/Client Care Plans
- A FUN & REWARDING WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Our Caregivers think of senior care as their calling, not as a job. Amada caregivers are SUPERHEROES that change the lives of our clients in Orlando every day. Caregiver experience is preferred, but not required. We can train you!
To apply, please visit:
We will call you to schedule an interview ASAP!
- Current Florida CNA Certificate
- Have a compassionate and caring nature
- Have a valid driver’s license with reliable vehicle
- Have current auto insurance
Senior Care Of Orlando