Client Care Coordinator/Support Staff
- Posted: over a month ago
- $24 to $28 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, vision, dental,
The Client Care Coordinator provides a variety of support services to Home Care Aides ("HCA's") to ensure that all of Senior Care Connection, Inc's ("SCC's") clients and their families receive the customized care and attention required to live comfortably and safely. Reports to Operations Manager.
Schedule is flexible and partially remote.
- Actively participate in screening and matching HCA's with Clients;
- Schedule matched HCA's and clients, and respond to changes in schedules to ensure appropriate coverage for all clients, and ongoing maintenance of schedule;
- Assist Human Resources with initial orientation and training of new HCA's, and with their ongoing training;
- Conduct Client needs assessments and formulate appropriate plans of care;
- Perform regular home visits to Clients to ensure both quality of care and adherence to the plans of care;
- Maintain efficient and timely communication with HCA's regarding Client care issues, and to coach, guide, and support HCA's as needed;
- Coordinate appropriate transportation for Clients and HCA's to appointments, outings, and errands;
- Provide additional support to Clients and HCA's as needed
- College degree in health care, social work, gerontology, or similar field;
- Healthcare scheduling experience
- Access to reliable transportation and clean driving record;
- Minimum two years working with geriatric population or healthcare experience;
- Provide at least two professional references with application;
- Applicant must pass a background check, and provide proof of negative TB PPD test or chest x-ray
Senior Care Connection, INCWhy Work Here?
SCC is a small company with a big heart, excellent reputation, and a friendly work place.
1769 Park AveSan Jose, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Senior Care Connection, INC