REPORTS TO: AP SUPERVISOR
At Senior Care Centers, we believe that our mission is to enrich and improve the lives of those in our communities by providing quality, outcome-driven care. Our commitment to providing compassionate and loving care begins with every patient, resident and family we encounter. With nearly 7,000 team members, we offer skilled nursing services, short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, assisted living and independent living in over 60 locations in 41 cities across Texas. Every day, Senior Care Centers serves over 5,000 patients in our facilities.
Senior Care Centers was founded in 2009 with just 14 skilled nursing facilities and rapidly expanded to our current size. Our caregivers are the heart of our organization, and their dedication and passion is paramount to our success. We are looking for people who share our dogged commitment to take excellent care of our patients and residents whether through a direct care giving role, or in a support function that helps ensure the caregivers have what they need. To work for Senior Care Centers is more than a job – it’s a calling.
Provide daily support to both Vendor Support, Manual Invoice Processing, and Payment Processes. Also will provide additional support with Expense Report Processing, EFT clearing process, and Rents.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Some college coursework is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and to carry out detailed written and/or verbal instructions
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a deadline driven environment
- 5+ years in a customer service related role handling high volume escalation issues
- Ability to handle escalated issues and walk through to completion