Certified Nurse Assistant
Senior Care Carolinas Charlotte, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $15 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k
We are seeking a Certified Nurse Assistant to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Meal Preparation
- House cleaning
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Senior Care CarolinasWhy Work Here?
We are Family Care!
Senior Care Carolinas is an assisted living company that specializes in providing assisted living in the family care home environment. Our goal is to provide quality, individualized care in the comforts of a home environment. We treat our residents as if they are family. We pride ourselves in providing individualized, resident centered care due to our low CNA to resident ratio.