Project Manager -Aerospace industry
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who is Senior plc?
Senior plc is an international, market-leading, engineering solutions provider with 26 operating businesses in 12 countries. Senior designs manufacture and markets high-technology components and systems for the principal original equipment producers in the worldwide aerospace, defense, and land vehicle and power & energy markets. The Group is split into two divisions, Aerospace and Flexonics, servicing five key sectors.
Our global values underpin what we do, and how we do it …
Safety – Integrity – Customer Focus – Respect & Trust – Accountability – Excellence
Who is Senior Operations SoCal?
We are a technology-driven, team-oriented, manufacturing company that takes pride in the relationships we build with our customers, suppliers, and with each other. We offer exciting career opportunities in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and reward employees who are motivated, innovative, and results-oriented. We are looking for dedicated individuals to join us in engineering solutions for our customers.
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Manager at our El Cajon (San Diego, CA) location.
What does the job involve?
Plans and manages assigned customer projects to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with company and management objectives including on-time delivery, managing within a budget, and communicating to all parties including the customer. Coordinates assigned Integrated Project Team (IPT) and leads employees performing similar work on a project basis. Manages the IPT activities across departments on a project basis.
What will my responsibilities include?
- Responsible for establishing and leading the project and stage gate systems, capturing all the elements of project implementation and execution.
- As appropriate and in accordance with our APQP and AS13100 requirements and procedures, the position will coordinate a cross-functional team to ensure compliance with applicable requirements.
- Responsible for Project Management of product line manufacturing regarding customer activity, costs, and delivery of products and services. Monitors project resources and take actions necessary to assure they align with project needs.
- Develops timelines and schedules based on input from the customer, purchasing, engineering, and operations in order to meet both the customer and business objectives.
- Ensures program budgets are established and monitored and variances are reported with contingency plans as required.
- Works closely with the Finance team in billing, collection, and proper accounting for revenues from the sales of products and services.
- Supports estimating efforts in reviewing costs and works with engineering groups to evaluate costs and methods of manufacture. Track and report NRE costs.
- Supports closure of open-cost issues with customers related to out-of-scope work to the purchase order.
- Prepares and presents project status reports to internal and external customers at scheduled interim project review meetings and link calls as required.
- Establish an Action Plan for Project Team/Customer Actions and chair a regularly scheduled meeting(s) with the Project Team/Customer to manage the completion of the Project Actions.
- Actively coordinates multiple departments to provide timely updates and changes to customer delivery needs, cost, and contract issues.
What key skills and experience do I need?
- Answer telephones.
- Balance figures.
- Compile statistics.
- Compose letters/memorandums.
- Coordinate events.
- Coordinate meetings.
- Establish filing systems.
- Input data into computer programs.
- Interview others.
- Maintain logs.
- Proofread documents.
- Research information.
- Schedule appointments.
- Use computer packages to prepare graphics.
- Use computerized spreadsheets to conduct analysis.
- Personal Computer.
- Phones; Conference Calls
What qualifications should I have?
Education: Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred.
Experience: 5+ years in Manufacturing related experience; Aerospace preferred.
Why Join Senior Aerospace Ketema?
Joining Senior means not only a rewarding career with a tight-knit and collaborative team, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package that includes a market-led base salary, commission plan, and a comprehensive benefits package along with wellness benefits, employee recognition program, matching 401k plan, paid vacation, flexible hours, employee wellness activities, tuition reimbursement, and community involvement initiatives.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran
If offer of employment is made it will be contingent upon passing all of the following: Drug Test, Background Check, ITAR and U.S. Export Compliance Screening.
To be considered for this role please submit an online application directly on our company website link is provided below:
Senior Aerospace Ketema
AddressEl Cajon, CA
Get fresh Senior Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.