- $45 to $48 Hourly
- 3+ years of experience as an intelligence analyst
- Experience with planning and operations
- Experience analyzing and evaluating information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications associated with information operations
- Experience preparing and presenting intelligence assessments briefs
- Ability to perform independently
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 9+ years of experience in intelligence analysis, Associate's degree and 7+ years of experience in intelligence analysis, or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience supporting IO or giving support to MISO planning and execution
- Experience with ICD 203 and 206 standards
- Completion of OS301 Basic Open-Source Intelligence Course, OS302 Intermediate OSINT Tools and Tradecraft Course, OS303 Advanced OSINT Tradecraft Course, or Cyber Advanced Support Operations (CASO) Training
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Seneca Resources is a client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Texas that service clients throughout the United States. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Seneca ResourcesQuantico, VA
TechnologyView All Seneca Resources Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.