Restaurant General Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Manager - Bradenton and Sarasota markets
Starting Base Salary to $58,000 DOE with six figure potential
We are seeking a Casual Dining, Customer Service Oriented, Restaurant Manager with strong cooking skills for a growing concept.
This individual will assist the General Manager and will also be a leader, coach, trainer and motivator to a team of energized employees.
A “Hands On” team player that can create and sustain an exceptional level of hospitality as well as guest and employee satisfaction.
The candidate is required to have a minimum of 1 year Restaurant Management experience.
What we offer:
- Company Paid Benefits
- 2 Days off per week
- A culture of growth and development
- Advancement Opportunities to General Manager and above with six figure earning potential
Some essential job functions include:
- Provide excellent food quality service and cleanliness
- Strong BOH skills with customer being a priority
- Report operating results (inventory)
- Maintain restaurant to meet all cleanliness standards
- Motivate and conduct employee training on an ongoing basis
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities
- Dedication to providing exceptional guest service
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to be a role model in employee appearance and presentation
- Available to work a variety of shifts and weekends ( including Late Nights and Early Mornings)
- High School diploma or equivalent
Please send your resume or referral for immediate consideration.
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
After applying with current resume please feel free to reach out, 561-277-8353
Send your resume today! Join Our Team
Get fresh Restaurant General Managers jobs daily straight to your inbox!