HR Business Partner (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our HR Business Partner role for those who, through their work, are willing to support our core value – people.
Tasks in the role
- Partner with team leaders from Strategy & Analytics Division to develop and provide effective people management strategies.
- Advise and represent the business Unit of function to encourage and support business goals through HR instruments. Use your past experience in M&A to help guide the team.
- HRBP's role towards the Unit/Function is an adviser and equal partner and to the CoE is business representative and stakeholder. Its main goal is to encourage and support business goals through HR instruments.
- HRBP is responsible for the initiation and maintaining effective processes such as organizational development, employee relations, talent management, performance management, development, employee engagement, and succession planning activities, and setting metrics of success of these processes.
- Use data and analytics to help influence business decisions within your leadership teams and across your assigned Unit.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, through effective investigation and objective business recommendations.
- Participate and/or lead cross-functional projects and special initiatives within the HR teams and across the company.
- Participates in the development and facilitation of employee and managerial focused training programs.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Work closely with mid to senior-level managers to coach them on good organizational design and people management practices, enable leaders to improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention of their team members.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ Business experience, 4+ years of HR experience in multiple human resource disciplines, including talent management, employee relations, and performance management.
- 3+ years of experience working with a client group focused on M&A, preferably from a Big Four Firm, but not required.
- Results-oriented individual who operates with the business outcomes in mind while ensuring the best employee experience.
- Demonstrated experience coaching business leaders and facilitating organizational change.
- Comfortable working side by side with international and cross-functional teams when needed.
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally to offices in other countries.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You think globally, outside the current processes and rules
- You have a strategic mindset, predictive thinking, analytics skills
- You have project managing skills and product developing flow understanding
- You take responsibility
- You understand how business works
- You understand what motives lies under business decisions and plans
- You are empathic. Have a developed emotional intelligence
- Maturity and ability to work under pressure
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
HR Business Partner (HRBPs) within Semrush is responsible for partnering with the assigned Division or Unit, in the organizational development of Semrush through performance management, workforce planning, employee engagement, career development, and other HR processes. Additionally, you will assess organizational capabilities, analyze people data/metrics to derive insights and recommendations, identify competency and talent gaps, consult on organizational design initiatives, ensure development and engagement of associate resources, and support talent assessment and succession planning with your assigned management team. You will build upon and rely on your HR functional expertise and effectiveness to align critical human resources principles with business objectives and be a strategic partner in driving business results.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format FLEX: This offer stands for the “hybrid” work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh.
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
800 Boylston StBoston, MA
Get fresh HR Talent Acquisition jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.