Semper Solaris is the fastest growing residential roofing, HVAC, and solar installation company in the industry. With 5 locations across California we are growing and looking for a qualified HR Generalist to join our San Diego team!
Under the general direction of the Director of Human Resources, the HR Generalist performance a wide variety of comprehensive duties. The ideal candidate will be highly computer literate with experience utilizing MS Office programs Word and Excel, polished, professional with strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will be able to maintain confidentiality and a high level of business ethics.
- Respond to employee and manager inquiries as needed
- Administer benefits - communicate, educate, and serve as point of contact for inquiries
- Conduct employee relations investigations
- Create, administer and enforce new policies
- Perform intake and management of leaves of absence and ADA considerations
- Encourage and enforce best practices with front line managers
- Conduct exit interviews, communicate trends, and share constructive feedback with Director of Human Resources
- Issue Fair Chance Act notifications – communicate, document, and manage process
- Compose custom reports on a variety of topics related to human capital management and workforce planning
- Create and maintain training resources and materials
- Assist with special projects as requested by Director of Human Resources
- BS degree in business or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HR generalist or HR business partner is required
- Must possess a broad HR knowledge across many disciplines including LOA, benefits, wage and hour law, management best practices, and employee relations
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office Suite / Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, Sharepoint, etc.)
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance, H.S.A, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sick and vacation time
- A fun, high energy HR team to collaborate with!
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.