Are you ready to level up your career in a booming industry that offers stability and job security?
Working as a Electrician for Semper Solaris gives you access to tons of new technology and learning opportunities. Due to our continuous growth and large workload, Semper offers full time hours and plenty of overtime opportunities.
Semper Solaris is the fastest growing leader in the Residential Solar Installation industry and we are looking for a motivated Electrician for our Bakersfield location. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top roofing and solar companies in California.
Under the general direction of the Branch Manager, the Electrician performs a wide variety of operations duties. The ideal candidate will be skilled, prideful in their craft, motivated, willing to learn, reliable, and dependable. Most importantly the ideal candidate will be able to maintain a high level of business ethics.
- Perform main service panel upgrades ranging from 125A to 225A. Overhead and underground.
- Install batteries – Including industry leader brands like Tesla!
- Basic stucco removal and main service panel weatherproofing as required to prep for and pass rough inspections.
- Perform subpanel and load center upgrades
- Tie in solar installations to main service panels
- Identify and/or establish grounding
- Utilize knowledge of A/C and D/C systems
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 2 years experience in disco/reco of main service panels preferred
- A minimum of 2 years experience in panel upgrades preferred
- Previous experience installing photovoltaic systems preferred but not required (will train).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Some college preferred
- Previous experience installing batteries preferred
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
- Full benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and HAS
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sick and vacation tme
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.