- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Semper Solaris is proud to be one of the Top Solar, Battery Storage, Roofing, Heating and Air Conditioning providers in California. Our install times and products are hard to beat, and because of that we are rapidly growing with locations throughout California, Dallas Texas, Tampa Florida and Phoenix Arizona.
Semper Solaris is currently seeking an organized and motivated Project Manager for our Solar Operations department. This person will perform a wide variety of administrative and communication duties, including but not limited to, scheduling various milestones throughout the life of the project and coordinating with customers and colleagues to drive project completion in a timely manner, producing a 5-Star experience for every customer interaction. Must have previous office administrative experience, customer service experience and previous solar and/or roofing experience.
- Manage pipeline of customers in a variety of work queues
- Answer incoming calls and field questions from customers and subcontractors
- Provide daily reports and update to management
- Conduct QA/QC inspections of subcontractors to ensure proper workmanship and overall job quality
- Collect on accounts receivable and submit information to corporate office
- Create training protocols as deemed necessary to correct installation deficiencies
- Be available for emergency field calls when required
- Perform other duties and tasks as needed
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in the solar industry
- Previous experience with ground mounted systems and battery installations
- Extensive knowledge of solar industry, electrical codes, and OSHA requirements
- Experience in a lead or supervisor capacity, where you were responsible for the work of others
- Ability to manage small team, delegating responsibilities and following up on progress
- Experience with Salesforce and proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to prioritize work and work under sensitive time restraints
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs regularly, and be comfortable with heights of at least 20 feet and walking on all roof types
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds regularly
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at Semper Solaris
Get fresh Solar Project Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.