Semper Solaris, the fastest growing leader in the Residential Solar Installation industry, is looking for an organized and motivated Office Administrator to join the Sales Support Team!
Under the general direction of the Executive Director of Customer Experience, the Office Administrator performs a wide variety of inside sales support duties and quality control duties. The ideal candidate will be motivated, energetic, coachable and positive. Most importantly the ideal candidate will be able to maintain accuracy and work well under pressure.
- Processes and Reviews Sales Contracts for accuracy
- Input contract notes and details to SalesForce
- Upload sales documents to Box
- Answer main line phone calls and transfer calls to the appropriate department with proper etiquette
- Coordinate with Sales Representatives to ensure documents are received timely and correctly
- Documents accurate notes in CRM and SalesForce in a timely manner
- Resolve and/or escalate issues identified in sales contracts
- Assists Sales Representatives troubleshoot SalesForce issues
- Input billing and customer details for invoice generation in SalesForce
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent required, some college a plus
- Minimum of two years experience working in an administrative capacity
- Data Entry experience prefered
- SalesForce, Docusign, Quickbooks, Power BI experience is a plus, but not required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Minimum typing speed of 50 WPM
- Strong attention to detail a must
- Skilled at navigating multiple software programs simultaneously
- Ability to independently troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions
Benefits for Full Time Semper Employees:
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Full benefits package includes:
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.