Semper Solaris, the fastest growing leader in the Residential Roofing, Solar Installation, and HVAC industry, is looking for organized and motivated HVAC Lead Installers to support our Riverside region. Our company is rapidly growing with several locations expanding across California. Semper Solaris provides HVAC installations and service, roofing and re-roofing services, and installs solar power systems, solar services and battery backup solutions. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top roofing and solar companies in California.
Under the general direction of the HVAC Installation Manager, the HVAC Lead Installer installs new HVAC systems in customer homes. The ideal candidate is motivated by hard work, dedicated, and able to work closely with a paired teammate. In addition, they will have a high attention to detail and a genuine care to their work craft.
- Install new HVAC units in customer homes
- Communicate services rendered and train customers on proper equipment use and programming
- Test the equipment and make and necessary changes or repairs.
- Diagnose problems with heating, air-conditioning or ventilation units
- Perform service testing on newly installed equipment
- Document work performed after every appointment on company work order forms
- Schedule follow up service or maintenance with customer when recommended
- Prepare and submit job reports and invoices daily
- Fabricate sheet metal to create duct connections for new equipment as needed
- Run new refrigerant lines to new and existing equipment
- Solder or weld refrigerant copper lines according to manufacturer specifications
- Sell and develop Preventive Maintenance programs to potential and existing customers
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in HVAC industry
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions to customers
- Ability to read wiring schematics
- Understanding of HVAC air flow and principle concepts
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems
- CFC certification preferred
- Must possess valid California Driver's License and clean driving record
- Experience working with CRM software
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Ability to provide own proper hand tools and basics to perform general HVAC maintenance duties
- Ability to work closely with an HVAC helper and provide direction as needed
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds regularly with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to climb ladders, work from heights, work in extreme temperatures (hot or cold), tight confined spaces, and sit/stand for long periods of time
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Full benefits package includes:
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.