Semper Solaris in Sacramento is looking for organized and motivated residential HVAC Lead Installers and Technicians. Our company is rapidly growing with several locations expanding across California. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top residential construction companies in California.
HVAC Lead Installer installs new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems in customer homes. The ideal candidate is motivated by hard work, dedicated, and able to work closely with a paired teammate. In addition, they will have a high attention to detail and a genuine care to their work craft.
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Full benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
- Communicate services rendered and train customers on proper equipment use and programming
- Test the equipment and make and necessary changes or repairs.
- Diagnose problems with heating, air-conditioning or ventilation units
- Perform service testing on newly installed equipment
- Document work performed after every appointment on company work order forms
- Schedule follow up service or maintenance with customer when recommended
- Prepare and submit job reports and invoices daily
- Fabricate sheet metal to create duct connections for new equipment as needed
- Run new refrigerant lines to new and existing equipment
- Solder or weld refrigerant copper lines according to manufacturer specifications
- Sell and develop Preventive Maintenance programs to potential and existing customers
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in HVAC industry
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions to customers
- Ability to read wiring schematics
- Understanding of HVAC air flow and principle concepts
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems
- CFC certification preferred
- Must possess valid California Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Experience working with CRM software
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Ability to provide own proper hand tools and basics to perform general HVAC maintenance duties
- Ability to work closely with an HVAC helper and provide direction as needed
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds regularly with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to climb ladders, work from heights, work in extreme temperatures (hot or cold), tight confined spaces, and sit/stand for long periods of time
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.