Semper Solaris, the fastest growing leader in the Residential Solar Installation industry, is looking for an organized and motivated Site Surveyor.
The ideal candidate will be skilled, prideful in their craft, motivated, willing to learn, reliable, and dependable. Most importantly the ideal candidate will be able to maintain a high level of business ethics.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Full benefits package includes:
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
- Assess job site conditions upon arrival
- Measure roof planes, vents, dormers, and chimneys
- Assess shading - take Suneye measurements of roofs
- Draw, document, and photograph roofs
- Upload site assessment documentation into cloud storage software and CRM
- Perform other tasks and duties as required
Education and Work Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Some college preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
- Must have a clean driving record (MVR)
- Experience interacting with a variety of customers
- Past solar experience preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong time management skills required - must be able to create and maintain schedule without additional support
- Ability to work independently and with minimal instruction/direction
- Comfortable working with a variety of technologies - mobile device apps and laptop software
- Must highly organized and punctual
- Comfortable with heights and walking on all roof types
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds regularly
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on telephone
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.