Semper Solaris, the fastest growing leader in the Residential Solar Installation industry, is looking for an organized and motivated engraver operator in our San Diego Location. With locations in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, Bakersfield, and the Bay Area, Semper Solaris designs and installs solar power systems for homes and businesses. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top roofing and solar companies in California.
The Engraver Operator will be in charge of creating all the directory and cautionary placards required for solar installations. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eager to learn, and detail oriented.
- Operate the placard machine using vector-based graphics software
- Use Salesforce to leave detailed notes
- Utilize provided plan sets to create physical placards
- Communicate with Manager to understand any changes in permitting requirements
- Communicate with Management, Permitting and Engineering team members to resolve any issues
- Make edits to templates utilized to create physical placards
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Familiarity with Autocad preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Vision software preferred
- Experience operating machinery and computers preferred
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Full benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance, H.S.A., Employee Assistance Program, Paid sick and vacation time
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law