- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Client Coordinator is responsible for maintaining positive relationships with company clients and for representing Semaphore and its brands at local industry conventions. Client Coordinators handle client inquiries and coordinate work across departments to ensure client inquiries are completed in a timely manner. A successful Client Coordinator will leverage their client relationships into referrals of new clients.
Candidates without a Bachelor's Degree will not be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain highest level of customer centric communication.
· Represents the company brand values in all interactions.
· Collects all necessary documents from clients to complete the on-boarding process.
· Maintains time lines on all on-boarding activities in accordance with performance standards.
· Ensures all client requests are processed and responded to within 12 hours.
· Facilitates assignment of work derived from client request to the appropriate persons or departments and maintains ownership until completion of task.
· Notifies Management of any issues related to customer satisfaction/ experience immediately and leads on resolving discrepancies.
· Ensures completion of work associated to customer requests, according to client discussed time table.
· Adheres to company policies and procedures and maintain highest level of professionalism on and off site.
· Advanced organizational skills.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Must always be friendly and willing to assist others.
· Must be punctual and available to work flexible hours.
· Be a good listener and exhibit sound judgment.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced work environment.
· Able to critically analyze all situations and solve problems effectively.
· Bachelor’s degree required.(Degrees in Communication and Marketing -preferred).
· 3 years experience in Client Account Management - Required
· 3 years of sales support / client management - Required
· Experience in Social Media -highly preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of experience with salesforce– highly preferred.
· Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· MUST have excellent communication skills and be equally comfortable with both in-person and phone interactions.
· Trustworthy and prideful in your work; integrity is important in all professional interactions.
Compensation: $27.50 to $30.00
Semaphore Tax and Business Solutions (STBS)
BusinessView all jobs at Semaphore Tax and Business Solutions (STBS)