2nd Shift Maintenance Technician
Seltzer’s Smokehouse is looking for a highly skilled Maintenance Technician who is ready to join us as we head into a new chapter in our amazing story. With a renewed vision from our next generation CEO, the iconic Seltzer’s brand is preparing for national expansion through innovation, creativity, and forward thinking.
Role: The main function of the Maintenance Technician is to perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to Safety, GMP and Preventive Maintenance Systems and Processes
- Conduct preventative maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities, as well as scheduled and emergency repairs of production equipment during production
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders as well as follow sketches and diagrams to perform required maintenance and service
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions
- Use and maintain accountability for a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to the proper supervisor
Ideally, you should have a 2-year technical degree in maintenance related field or 3 years relevant experience, basic electrical knowledge, the ability to safely use all basic hand tools, as well as various power equipment including packaging machines, fork lift, pallet jack, high reach order picker, and scissor lift. You should also possess basic computer skills including data entry and ability to learn new software and the ability to read schematics.
2nd shift is Monday-Friday 3:30 PM - 12:00 midnight.
Please note: This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crawling and climbing all day, as well comfort working from heights, and the ability to lift, push and/or move items up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis. The role also entails evening, weekend, and overtime work as required. Please only apply if you meet the requirements and are an A+ candidate with experience and professional references.
Compensation- We provide an amazing benefit package that include fully paid medical, dental, vision and a lot of other benefits. Vaccination and subsequent boosters are considered a condition of employment (if you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR department directly: firstname.lastname@example.org)
For over 120 years, Seltzer’s has had the reputation of being the very best in our industry. We are now at a turning-point in our company and are shaping an even better brand for the next 120 years. We believe in a “people first” culture where respect and quality are never sacrificed for profit.
With our world-class standards of quality and performance, combined with a fun, safe, and inclusive environment, it’s no wonder many of our team members have been a part of the Seltzer’s family for 20, 30, and even 40 years. Come join us!
Powered by JazzHR
Seltzer's Smokehouse MeatsPalmyra, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.