Sellstate Realty is a fast-growing real estate brokerage with over 60 offices throughout the country. We are currently seeking a full time Managing Broker to help us launch our new Loveland franchise office.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience managing agents while continuing to actively conduct real estate sales transactions. This person will also have a managing broker's license, or be in the process of getting their managing broker’s license. Most importantly, we are looking for leaders that share our entrepreneurial spirit and a sincere desire to build and lead a great team of agents.
As Managing Broker, you will be expected to continue your own real estate sales/transactions while providing local leadership to other agents. You will ultimately be responsible for the management and growth of the office.
You will enjoy high commission splits with zero "caps" and a generous revenue share based on your recruiting efforts. We also offer performance bonuses when office goals are met or exceeded. This is not a salaried position.
What We Offer You:
· Generous Revenue Share - Earn 5% of Every Agent's Commission that You Recruit to the Company - Nationwide!
· Bonus Payments for Meeting Revenue Goals
· Great Culture - Entrepreneurial and Agent-Centered
· Generous 93/7 Commission Splits - Keep More Money in Your Pocket!
· No High Desk Fees or Training Fees
· E&O is included - Full liability coverage
· Powersuite CRM and Marketing Technology to Completely Run Your Business at Your Fingertips
· Dotloop Contract Management
· Full Time Transaction Coordinators
· 24/7 Coaching from Top Producers - In Person and Virtual - Over 5,000 Videos
· Awesome Support - We're Always Here to Help You!
- Recruit Agents to our ever expanding team.
- Help provide agent training to increase agents' yearly growth and goals.
- Achieve target office goals, both in productivity and financial growth.
- Work with our leadership team to develop and implement a retention strategy to retain our best producers and performers.
- Meet with individual agents to set personalized sales goals and development plans.
- Participate in the development, refinement and implementation of company policies & procedures.
- Assist agents in developing creative marketing and prospecting techniques.
- Participate in management meetings as requested.
- Develop and deliver training curriculum for agents.
- Make daily recruiting phone calls that lead to face to face appointments.
- Valid Colorado Employing Broker's License, or ability to attain your Employing Broker's License within 30 days.
- Understanding of current Real Estate technology and innovative ways to use it to target results.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work independently as well as cooperatively as part of a team.
- Experience sourcing, recruiting and hiring team members.
- A positive attitude and ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Financial aptitude in creating and managing budgets.
- Superior time management and organizational capabilities
- A desire to grow and achieve with our company.
- A sincere desire to make a difference in our communities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $125,000.00+ /year
Experience: Broker Manager: 2 years (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent minimum
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation: Commission, Revenue Share, and Bonuses
Work Location: Our office location in downtown Loveland or work virtually from home.
Schedule: You will need to have 24/7 availability for your agents. There is no set schedule.
Company's website: www.JoinTheHomeStoreRealty.com