Software Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Start your Career in eCommerce
Do you have a passion for software, figuring things out, and helping others?
Boring office job not for you?
Established in 2010, Sellercloud is a Software-as-a-Service company that has grown rapidly, with hundreds of eCommerce clients around the world now managing their inventory and sales through Sellercloud. Despite our growth, Sellercloud remains committed to helping each customer individually and personally.
We are passionate about leveraging our technology and service to provide our eCommerce clients with a seamless experience and consistently provide clients with innovative and valuable features and new products.
From account setup and training and beyond, Sellercloud customers are fully supported by in-house onboarding, tech support, and programming teams.
We are looking for someone who loves figuring things out on their own. Someone who is curious and excited by technology. Most importantly, you enjoy sharing that passion with others, helping them explore new possibilities and solutions.
As a Software Support Specialist, you'll get to help clients by solving their problems and answering the questions they face in their day-to-day use of the Sellercloud system. The Support team helps clients with general support requests by handling inbound calls and tickets as well as more advanced projects where the work is done via email and scheduled calls. After several months of training and successfully working on general support cases, Support Specialists have the opportunity to work one-on-one with clients to help them better utilize the software to grow their business. In these projects, the specialist will serve as a consultant and main point of contact for the client’s account and will work with them over email and scheduled meetings. Those who enjoy and excel in this work will be able to work on projects of this nature full-time.
- Provide timely support to clients regarding technical issues through written communication or phone
- Work with clients to fully understand their needs, troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable steps and real time resolution to their problem. This includes but is not limited to: errors, bugs, advising on tools and options to accomplish their goals, assistance with integrating new functionality.
- Provide updates to clients regarding progress and completion of issues.
- Learn the software, and remain up to date on the latest changes and enhancements.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions.
- Research and troubleshoot technical support issues for clients, and open tickets for developers when necessary.
- Act as a liaison between clients and developers to resolve issues.
- Work with colleagues to troubleshoot when necessary and proactively share relevant information that may impact Sellercloud clients.
What we are looking for:
- A passion for software, figuring things out and helping others
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Experience in providing support to clients in a software environment is a big plus
- Knowledge of e-commerce and a technical background are a big plus
- And most importantly, the desire to start a great career in tech!
What we offer:
- Comprehensive training program
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution in a stimulating and highly collaborative environment
- As your knowledge of our system grows, there is opportunity for career advancement
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k, contribution to health and dental insurance, and generous paid time off
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?