We are a fast-growing real estate investment firm. We buy houses directly from homeowners, renovate them, and re-sell them. We have bought more than 800 properties since 2003, and we’re looking for great people to keep up with our rapid growth. We are seeking super sharp, motivated outside sales executives that can produce results and close deals.
This job is mostly phone sales, however you will also be meeting with potential home sellers at their properties when needed.Compensation:
$65,000+ at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Meet with distressed sellers that want to sell their house.
- Build rapport with these sellers, overcome objections and get contracts signed.
- Must be able to manage leads and follow up with prospects via text, emails, phone calls etc.
- Must be motivated to bring in outside business (Organic leads).
- Must be a team player and get along with the other staff (fit into our company culture).
- Must use the CRM daily to update and stay on task until deals are closed.
- Must have an ability to originate relationships and get business from these relationships.
- Mindset is a must- this candidate will not take “NO” for an answer.
- Must be able to work an evening here and there, and be able to answer lead calls every other Saturday.
- A professional, sharp dresser that understands success comes through hard work and tenacity with a history of business to consumer sales experience.
- You are a person who is teachable and is always trying to improve themselves by reading books, watching videos, podcasts, reading blogs or by whatever means necessary to improve your sales skills.
- Detail oriented, diligent, reliable, incredibly friendly and likeable, so like-able it would be hard to stop speaking with you!
- Driven by commission and the need to close a sale.
- You must already understand the science behind the sale and the different personality traits and how to use them to your benefit to get the contracts.
- Previous Business to consumer sales is preferred (but strong sales background is a must).
- Previous (CRM) lead and database management experience. You should be comfortable with technology and able to pick up new systems quickly!
- A fast starter who is a money motivated individual that is looking for the right opportunity to use their people/sales skills and talents to build a lasting career within a great local decade old company.
- This person does not make excuses, play office politics, point fingers or lay blame, they get results and are proud of it.
- Candidate can follow instructions and is detail orientated.
- Candidate is someone who pushes to achieve great things in life.
- Candidate is not afraid to fail.
- Candidate wants more excitement and not the same day to day routine.
- Candidate is a great on the phone, loves to call, loves to dial, loves to make contacts, and is constantly looking to improve their sales skills.
- Candidate cannot be a “know it all” when it comes to sales and persuasion skills. Coachability is a must.
- Candidate has a “Whatever It Takes” attitude, and is willing to go above and beyond.
- You are willing to hustle and understand that your take-home-pay is based on performance.
Please DO NOT call our office to apply for this position! You MUST apply through this site. Any calls will be disqualified.
SellThatFloridaHouse.com is Central Florida’s leading Real Estate Investment Company. We have been actively purchasing investment properties locally since 2001.
We are in the process of scaling our business to do 200 real estate deals per year, with a plan to scale our business statewide.
Our Core Values:
We Always Do The Right Thing With Honesty And Integrity
We Always Win
We Are Always Enthusiastic, Energetic, Tenacious, And Competitive
We Always Exhibit Professionalism And Maintain Accountability
We Always Provide Opportunity Based On Merit – No One Is Entitled To Anything
We Always Practice Fanatical Attention To Consistency, Detail, Systems, And Processes
We Always Have Fun