Patient Care Coordinator (HHA Scheduler)
Selfhelp Community Services Inc New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
- Scheduling of HHA's and PCA's to contracts according to referral request, agency policies and procedure.
- Scheduling of aides according to request
- Provide aide profiles according to individual contracts
- Documenting call outs and aide issues
- Following up with appropriate replacement for call out or inservice scheduling
- Following up with all parties on replacement status.
- Rotating on-call responsibilities as requested upon satisfactory completion of probationary period
- At least one year experience using HHA Exchange preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Good customer service skills.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external customers.
- Understanding of home care aide duties and responsibilities.
- Complete open assignment/requests before leaving for day.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to join our vibrant, diverse and quality team:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick and personal days)
- 56% of managers and directors at Selfhelp have participated in a leadership training program
- Work with intelligent, creative, and skilled people
- Make a positive difference in the lives of older adults
- Support our vital mission working with diverse populations including Holocaust survivors, Chinese immigrants, senior center members, senior housing residents, home care clients, guardianships and others in need of services
- Pension plan and 403(b)
- Employee recognition, staff development and team-building
- Work-life balance
Selfhelp Community Services IncWhy Work Here?
Amazing benefits,Supportive team, CE Credits for Social Workers, Room for professional growth, Passionate in our mission!
Selfhelp Community Services was founded in 1936 to help those fleeing Nazi Germany maintain their independence and dignity as they struggled to forge new lives in America. Today, Selfhelp is one of the largest and most respected not-for-profit human service agencies in the New York metropolitan area, with 46 programs offering services throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Nassau and Suffolk Counties, and Westchester. Selfhelp provides a broad set of services to more than 20,000 elderly, frail, and vulnerable New Yorkers each year, while remaining the largest provider of comprehensive services to Holocaust survivors in North America. We offer a complete network of home care and community-based services with the overarching goal of helping seniors live with dignity and independence and avoid institutionalization.
AddressNew York, NY