Human Resources Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
For consideration apply online at: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/SEL1010SLFH/JobBoard/d65db911-6921-4678-9abf-64244f452d58/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=c84fdbb2-772a-4e16-8e9a-0e449efc3472
Provides administrative support to Human Resources Department with a heavy focus on Recruitment; support HRIS and assist Vice President in special projects and day to day functions.
- Provides administrative support for full call aspects of Recruitment including scheduling interviews, phone screens, new hire paperwork and on-boarding.
- Supports Vice President in special projects and day to day administrative activities.
- Reviews invoices, prepares and submits check requests on behalf of the department.
- Acts as back up for processing transactions in the HRIS system, including report writing and employment verification.
- Perform routine office functions, including copying, faxing, and mail distribution and ordering office supplies.
- Coordinate and schedule ACE Awards; active member of A-Team and other committees
- Files, scans and maintains paperwork for employee files.
- Adhere to organization’s standards by completing annual mandatory trainings in a timely manner on topics including – but not limited to – Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, IT Security Awareness, Compliance, OSHA, HIPAA and any other training the organization may deem necessary in regards to regulatory compliance or good business practices.
- Supports organization’s mission by striving for excellence in all aspects of their job with a focus on positive interpersonal relationship with co-workers.
- Adheres to the organization’s policy in regards to absenteeism and appearance
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, will consider experience in lieu of degree
- Two years of administrative support, with at least one year in Human Resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Experience with HRIS database a big plus
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Problem solving abilities while multi-tasking; ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working Conditions/ Hybrid Schedule
- Business Office Environment with phone and computer use
- After successful completion of orientation period in office, hybrid schedule working 3 days in office 2 from home.
Selfhelp Community Services Inc
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Selfhelp Community Services Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?