Self Opportunity, Inc. Orlando, FL
- Expired: September 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring: Software Engineer
Location: Orlando Florida
Salary: up to $150k
Bilingual is a plus.
The Software Engineer will support programs and participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle (design, code, and test). The engineer will force software engineering processes and procedures. In this key role, the software engineer will collaborate with other team members to make a daily positive impact.
- Bachelor’s degree or a higher in a technical / business field or equivalent work experience.
- Several years of programing/analysis experience in a commercial environment
- Must have that starter-up, entrepreneurship skill set
- Familiarity and understanding of VBA/VBScript/Microsoft Office Automation (MS Access/Excel)
- Understanding of desktop and web application development in MS Visual Studio /.NET/Azure
- Ability to read, code and debug/troubleshoot SQL, stored procedures and database scripts using Microsoft SQL Server/Azure
- Proven Experience with Microsoft SQL, VBA, C#, and object-oriented design
- Use of APIs and third-party web services and platforms
- Understanding of application security concepts
- A strong familiarity with general database and SDLC concepts
- Provide support to the production processing order environment.
- Provide outstanding support by monitoring, responding, and resolving issues that are decremental to our team members.
- Improving existing software by troubleshooting, debugging, re-image the existing process.
- Collaborate in team environment and independently with consultants, business partners and IT (Information Technology) teams on projects, support, application development and standardization
- Document, resolve and improve reported end user /stakeholder issues and/or problems through collaboration in a cross-functional team environment
- Implement high quality, scalable and extendable solutions using MS Office, Azure/IIS(Web) and other applications while adhering to established best practices
- Analyze requests for change, code, and test new functionality, create technical design documents, unit test, and implementation plans, and code and test new functionality and/or processes.
Self Opportunity, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Self Opportunity, Inc.