The General Manager makes an enormous impact on sustaining our culture and our commitment to quality through recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and ongoing development of all the management and crew while maintaining accountability for the overall financial performance of the restaurant. They are expected to run a powerhouse operation in a high-volume, high-sales environment all the while being highly compensated for their stellar performance.
- Must have 5+ years of Restaurant Management experience
- Full-Service Casual Dining experience is a plus
- Experience with developing & implementing business plans
- Ability to manage basic tasks, the store's team, and fiscal operations
- Previous Multi-Unit Operators are strongly encouraged to apply
- Ability to recognize problems and provide efficient/effective solutions
- Must be able to measure performance
- Strong restaurant leadership skills
Assistant General Manager: He/she has the primary responsibility of supporting the General Manager in day to day operations of the restaurant; conveying the Company culture to their Crewmembers and Customers; as well be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication. The AGM will be responsible for upholding company standards for the Crewmember and Customers experiences. They will responsible for leading shifts as well as providing support in financial management, restaurant maintenance and company initiatives.
What we require:
- 2+ years kitchen and/or dining experience as Assistant Manager or Shift Manager
- Demonstrate understanding of current procedures & business practices
- Ensure continuous improvement in both customer and associate satisfaction at all times
- Estimate food & beverage costs and purchases supplies
- Good leadership
- Paid 10 week training program
- Corporate owned locations
- Competitive pay PLUS monthly bonuses
- FULL insurance within 30 days of start date
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Uniform Allocations
We offer competitive pay and exceptional benefits eligible to enroll within 30 days!
For immediate consideration click “Apply Now” to submit your resume!