Self-Help Enterprises has an opening for a Project Tech to support our Housing Rehabilitation and Homeownership Education programs.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and be able to take direction from multiple sources. Applicants should have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent Excel experience, and solid math skills.
Bilingual English/Spanish required.
• Administrative / clerical duties
• File maintenance and data entry
• Report, invoice, and deadline tracking, data analysis using Microsoft Excel
• Design printed marketing materials using Publisher, Powerpoint, etc.
• Prepare correspondence, mail merge using Microsoft Word
• Phone contact with the public
Must be able to work independently and as a team member, be very detail-oriented and maintain confidentiality of information. The ability to work effectively on multiple projects with tight deadlines is essential. Successful applicants will be self-starters and will demonstrate strong computer (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Powerpoint, etc.) and communication skills. The ability to relate well with persons of diverse backgrounds is critical. Bilingual English/Spanish required.