Are you looking for something more?
- More Pay
- More Opportunity
- More Personal Growth & Learning
- More Recognition and Responsibility
- More Meaning and Purpose
- More Adventure
- More Fun
We are Seeking Operations/Production Workers to perform light industrial functions at our manufacturing facility. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced production environment, this is the opportunity for you! We are a start-up company, looking for part-time / full-time / Internship or contract production worker / team members.
**Tell us a little something interesting about yourself, and why you're the perfect person for the role. MUST answer this question in Screen Questions section to be considered for this position.
• Working in a manufacturing environment under immediate supervision
• Relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
• Working on an assembly line and executing repetitive steps accurately and at desired production rates- Inbound, outbound, picking up, putting away, wrapping, packaging, filling, capping, etc.
• Taking orders by email or phone
• Filling products
• Packaging products
• Shipping orders
• Inventory control
• Email & phone correspondence
What we need from you:
• Fast paced & detail oriented
• Love your job & Take pride in quality
• Work smart & do it with efficiency in mind
• Computer & Internet savvy
• Having sense of art/beauty would be a plus
• Good communications skills
• Ability to read and speak English (& Spanish would be a plus)
• Ability to do multi-tasking job
• Able to lift some heavy packages
• Comfortable working by yourself or in a team
Here's what you'll need to qualify for this exciting opportunity! If you have the necessary skills and experience, we want to hear from you!
Operations Assistant requirements:
- Good communications skills, asking questions when needed
- Ability to read and write in English
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Standing for long periods of time, lifting up to 20 lbs. while practicing proper lifting techniques
- Ability to follow directions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced production environment
- Great attitude even in stressful situations
- Can work at a fast pace with a sense of urgency
- Totally committed to excellence
- Responsible and takes ownership of their work
- Trustworthy... a person of their word and integrity
- Knows how to kick butt and have fun at the same time
Candidates must be very friendly, responsible, self-motived, hardworking and be someone who truly cares about helping people.
The right candidate is someone who maintains an enthusiastic and fun attitude especially during stressful situations, has a heart for helping people reach their full potential, be a team player who puts others first, has a strong desire to be a part of something bigger than oneself.
Candidates should be someone who wants to be involved in a cause or mission that's aim is to impact or change the world and someone who has faith and vision and can see the forest for the trees, Someone who thinks well outside the box, can realistically see problems and hurdles but remains very solution oriented in their focus.
Our Company's Values:
"Profoundly Helping People"
We Love People
We make customers and team members say "Wow" We Hire for attitude and train for skill
We think like owners
We always pursue excellence
We are committed to profitability
We are serious about fun
We think outside the box and draw outside the lines