VP - COMPLIANCE
Selene Finance Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Selene Finance LP is a leading mortgage loan servicer with offices in Dallas TX, Houston TX, Jacksonville FL, and Salt Lake City UT. The company provides mortgage loan subservicing to large banks, small and mid-tier private equity, hedge funds, REITs, GSEs and is one of only two GNMA single family master subservicer. Selene Finance is building out the Corporate Compliance department to support growth in the mortgage portfolio as well as new business segments. If you want to make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
The Vice President of Compliance will report to the Chief Compliance Officer and will be responsible for providing support for both the Anti-Money Laundering/Office of Foreign Asset Control (AML/OFAC) compliance programs and broader regulatory compliance support to mortgage servicing operations. We are seeking a proactive, results-driven regulatory compliance advisor to provide guidance on Federal and State mortgage servicing requirements, necessary actions to address and resolve process issues and the development of new and enhancements to existing controls. The Vice President of Compliance will assist in reviewing and developing policies and procedures, collaborate with operation's leaders on compliance issues and perform compliance reviews. To be successful in the role, candidates will exhibit strong experience in mortgage servicing regulatory compliance as well as possess broad industry knowledge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work closely with business leaders, managers, and employees to determine compliance-related priorities.
- Review documentation, processes, and practices to evaluate current state compliance processes.
- Assist in the development and delivery of training content on compliance practices and procedures.
- Support remediation activities to sustainably address regulatory and policy control issues.
- Help to lead the implementation of new Federal and State regulatory requirements.
- Perform reviews of key compliance requirements.
- Research proposed changes to existing Federal and State regulatory requirements and determine impacts to existing processes.
- Keep current on important policy and regulatory changes in the mortgage servicing industry.
- Education: BA/BS degree
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years of mortgage related compliance experience
- Experience leading an anti-money laundering program.
- Ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships and influence change in the face of competing priorities and resource constraints.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and project management skills.
- Strong presentation and meetings facilitation skills.
- Education: MS/MA/MBA
- Experience: 7+ years of mortgage compliance experience
- Management Experience: 2 years of people leadership experience.
- Certification: Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
Selene Finance LP is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays (10 days off)
- Company paid Life Insurance,
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirement listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
BusinessView all jobs at Selene Finance