- Posted: over a month ago
Selene Finance LP is one of the top residential mortgage companies uniquely positioned to customize loan servicing options for each homeowner. We have separate Title and Diligence businesses that enable us to provide comprehensive services to our partners and customers. Since launching in 2007, we passionately work to provide creative loan resolution strategies designed to preserve homeownership. With the power of Pretium behind us we are positioned for continued expansion and growth. Join us on our mission to transform mortgage servicing and help preserve home ownership throughout the United States.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating all project teams. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic leader who can deliver projects by understanding and managing dependencies inside of and between related projects. They must quickly understand the technologies at play, build trust with stakeholders, and lead the project teams with the right balance of structure and agility. The successful candidate will have a proven record of successful project delivery, managing offshore team members, and working within an agile environment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Implement effective project governance - Work within existing governance structures and assess the current project environment to adapt structures for delivery of assigned projects while maintaining agility and speed.
- Manage medium to large size, more complex, and higher risk projects
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines effectively
- Leads the project team through all phases of the Development process.
- Facilitates all Scrum ceremonies seeking to create a regular "Sprint Rhythm".
- Identifies and drives implementation of continuous improvements within the project team.
- Proactively identifies and helps to resolve issues that impact achievement of team sprint commitments.
- Regularly reports overall project status to management and key stakeholders, escalating major issues as necessary.
- Maintains a project repository of historical and current project information.
- Facilitates team meetings and other day-to-day activities as required by the team.
- Ensures the team is fully functional, cooperating, and productive.
- Shields team from external interferences and removes obstacles.
- Administers and manages business relationships with the project's external consultants and third parties ensuring they meet their project obligations.
- Suggests and implements improvements to project management, software development and other organizational processes.
- Provides the project team a concise vision and creates a positive team environment.
- Demonstrated history of successful project delivery in an agile environment.
- Formal Scrum and/or Project Management training.
- Superior skill in communicating to multiple stakeholder groups to drive project alignment
- Ability to manage and influence project teams toward project goals
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencer skills
- Strong time management and analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience leading projects in both waterfall and agile approaches
- Experiencing leading offshore team members
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute projects / tasks in a high-pressure environment
- 5-10 yrs. Agile project management experience
- Experience with process improvement or process automation projects a plus
- Experience managing software-based projects with offshore providers, whether managing offshore teams directly or working with a counterpart who manages that team.
- Basically, need to know they can manage the interaction between the primary application team who owns the system and the offshore folks doing the work.
- Need to make sure they can manage the contract and budget for the third-party's work
- Experience managing teams with BA's, technical personnel, and business stakeholders.
- Mortgage experience is a big plus if possible (most of these projects will be mortgage process focused)
- Selene Finance LP is committed to the total well-being of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which includes:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays (12 days off)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
ConstructionView all jobs at Selene Finance