DIRECTOR - BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & DATA ANALYTICS
- Posted: over a month ago
Selene Diligence is part of a multi-line business financial services firm with a mortgage servicing company, a loan diligence company, a title company, an insurance brokerage, and a real estate owned company. There are locations in Jacksonville, FL, Salt Lake City, UT, and Dallas, TX. Founded in 2007 to address needs in the mortgage industry, we strive to provide amazing client and borrower experiences.
Position Summary: The Director of Business Intelligence & Data Analytics for Selene Diligence will be a leader to support key company initiatives and help chart the course for the continual evolution of the organization. The candidate will be solutions-oriented, have experience scaling teams, possess the ability to proactively identify opportunities for optimization, and be committed to data discipline and hygiene. This role will support our executives, leadership team and operations groups. This individual will be a 'hands-on' thought leader - capable of both high-level strategic thinking as well as ability to execute.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plan, lead, and manage high priority business intelligence and data initiatives with timely delivery
- Oversee operations reporting models for financial forecasting & personnel capacity needs
- Design operations KPI modeling and metrics for performance management
- Design operations tactical QC reporting models and analytics
- Provide ad-hoc support on projects small to large; this could include research, supporting the roll-out of internal initiatives, project management, and more
- Partner with technology resources to define data model dimensions
- Build scalable and sustainable business procedures through collaboration with leadership
- Collaborate with department leads to develop, track, and target team-wide success metrics across weekly and monthly operations reviews
- Work directly with leadership to prepare data-driven updates for Executive Leadership Team and Clients, help prepare for monthly performance presentations and other presentations as needed
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with the ability to prioritize and maintain a large volume of multi-faceted work. Also required is the ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast-paced and changing business environment. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant or transferable field or comparable work experience
- 5+ years in investment banking, management consulting or related industry
- Expert project management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize competing initiatives
- Creative problem-solver with strong business acumen
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment,
- Robust analytical skills, sound judgment, strategic and multidimensional thinker
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent presentation skills - capable of developing and delivering compelling presentations, and running efficient and productive meetings
- Ability to drive initiatives with minimal structure and be influential up, down, and across the organization
- Enthusiastic about breaking down complex problems into actionable recommendations
- Comfortable working across organizations, from the C-suite to associates and from engineers to sales teams
Education / Experience: Bachelor's degree in relevant or transferable field or comparable work experience and 5+ years in investment banking, management consulting or related industry
Why Selene Diligence?
Selene Diligence is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees and therefore offers one of the best benefits packages available in the industry today, which includes:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
AddressSouth Jordan, UT
TechnologyView all jobs at Selene Finance