BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST / SR. BSA (REMOTE)
- Posted: over a month ago
Selene Holdings, LLC is one of the top residential mortgage companies uniquely positioned to customize loan servicing options for each homeowner. We have separate Title and Diligence businesses that enable us to provide comprehensive services to our partners and customers. Since launching in 2007, we passionately work to provide creative loan resolution strategies designed to preserve homeownership. With the power of Pretium behind us we are positioned for continued expansion and growth. Join us on our mission to transform mortgage servicing and help preserve home ownership throughout the United States.
Position Summary: The Business Systems Analyst works with the assigned Technical Product Manager and business units to effectively document and implement operational improvement opportunities either through analysis of existing processes or a review of desired process improvements and/or automation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consults with Technical Product Manager and business personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents customer business functions and processes.
- Reviews the results of the analyses with the Technical Product Manager
- Assists the Technical Project Manager in identifying opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes
- Assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes
- Assists in the cost-benefit analysis of a recommended solution(s); plays a lead role in the execution of the selected solution(s), including monitoring of key milestones for delivery and end-user training.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and others in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
- Develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions covering assigned systems module.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The qualified candidate must have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Ability to use good judgment
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change delays, or unexpected events.
- Business Ethics - Treats people with respect. Keep commitments. Inspires the trust of others. Works with integrity and ethically. Upholds organizational values.
- Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication method.
- Customer Service - Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Dependability - Responds to requests for service and assistance. Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Takes responsibility for own actions. Commits to doing the best job possible. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Puts success of team above own interests.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, detailed correspondence, and memos. Ability to write complex correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and senior leaders of the organization.
- Mathematical Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions with minimal supervision. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelors' degree (B.A./B.S.) from accredited 4-year college or university preferred. Up to 5 years' related experience and/or training required with residential loan servicing experience and product management experience preferably in the areas of default loan servicing is preferred. Requires basic understanding of systems development lifecycle methodologies, XML, and modern technical architecture.
Computer Skills: Working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Previous experience with Sagent Loanserv and/or Black Knight MSP, IM, and PM strongly preferred. Additionally, a working knowledge of Visio, XML, and an ability to extract, manipulate and analyze data using complex SQL query statements and advanced database tools.
Travel: Some travel may be required.
Selene Holdings, LLC is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees and therefore offers one of the best benefits packages available in the industry today, which includes:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Holdings, LLC reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
BusinessView all jobs at Selene Finance