Housing Office Assistant needed to help local housing office audit, file and declutter!
- Considerable computer knowledge. Ability to effectively utilize various computer software programs including Microsoft Word and Excel or similar programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Assist with document updating such as editing policies and procedures for grammar.
- Ability to prioritize projects.
- Update front office bulletins, notices, marketing material, and other pertinent information.
- Providing document organization and purging
- Lifting up to 30 to 50 pounds, kneeling, pushing, reaching, and walking may be required.
- Must have valid driver's license and no more than 3 minor moving violations in the past 3 years
- This individual has no direct supervisory responsibility.
- 1-2 weeks
- Flexible Schedule 2-3 days a week Mon- Fri