Office Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Perform clerical tasks, answer phones, and sort mail. Other duties will include assisting office manager and executives with preparing documents, organizing files, managing existing documents, and keeping the office organized, tidy, and running smoothly.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, scan, etc. as needed.
- Manage and maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings.
- Type documents, drafts, and reports.
- Arrange schedules for meeting space and conference rooms.
- Prepare information and research for executive needs.
- Greet clients and vendors upon arrival and direct them to appropriate offices.
- Complete other assigned tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Verbal Communication
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Highly Organized
- Multitasking person who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- High School Diploma or equivalent.