We are currently working with a client that is looking to bring on a Mechanical Designer in Peachtree City, GA. As the Mechanical Designer will be responsible for assisting the Reverse Engineering Dept. with Autocad & Inventor drawings of Aircraft parts.
6 Month Temp to Perm
Peachtree City, GA
- An Autocad Technician responsible for assisting Reverse Engineering Dept. with Autocad drawings of Aircraft parts.
- Record measurements of Aircraft parts that need to be updated and re-designed, put them into system with AutoCAD and Inventor.
- AutoCAD Proficiency OR any similar 3D Cad Package (I.E. Inventor, Solidworks)
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to dissect and update a part and put into CAD.
- Ability to learn Close Tolerance Measuring
- Any Experience working in manufacturing, aerospace, and/or a production environment is a PLUS.
- 2 Yr. Tech Degree OR equivalent work experience is a PLUS.
- Experience with Quality Inspection tools is a PLUS (Calipers, Micrometers, etc.)
For immediate assistance please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com.
Selectek is a member of the American Staffing Association, which promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the staffing industry. All employees at Selectek are certified by the American Staffing Association through the Certified Staffing Professional® and Technical Services Certified? programs. ASA certification programs help our employees:
- Protect the rights of our candidates and employees
- Avoid missteps that could result in costly legal proceedings
- Add value to our business relationships by demonstrating commitment to our clients
- Make clients aware of their co-employment obligations and responsibilities
- Expand our knowledge of the industry and elevate our professionalism
- Gain professional recognition for demonstrating knowledge of federal and state labor and employment law