Shipping and Receiving Clerk
SelectStaffing Bakersfield, CA
- Expired: January 28, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Select has a great, full time, temp to hire opportunity with a Bakersfield client as a Shipping and Receiving Clerk!
The primary function of this position is to accurately check in and receipt all inbound freight and ship any outbound freight.
Job Duties: Performs a variety of in-store customer service, Essential
1) Responsible for checking in and locating Deere and vendor machine down and stock order freight. 2) Invoices the shop and customers for orders received. 3) Receipts machine down and stock order freight into inventory in a timely manner. 4) Locates new stock and pulls surplus returns to send back to vendors. 5) Files shipment shortages and reports bin shortages. 6) Responsible for coordination of all outgoing shipments from the store.
Compensation: $15 per hour Schedule: Monday - Friday 7am-4pm Must be available to work weekends and overtime
- At least 1 year experience performing shipping and receiving.
- Must have basic computer skills Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have high school diploma or GED Ability to multi-task while maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the other stores.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and a valid CA drivers license required.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work with a very high degree of accuracy.
- Forklift certified preferred.
- Ability to use standard computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at SelectStaffing