This position is under limited supervision, you will assist the Branch Manager with routine activities associated with general office/clerical duties.
This is a full-time position and we are looking for a self-starter with excellent communication, and comfortable with Microsoft Excel.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Collect and organize sales & inventory data
2. Track branch returns, status changes and Min changes
3. Assists Branch Manager in material returns, product file maintenance and Master Binder updates
4. Maintain list price sheets and coordinate the distribution of new price books with manufacturer price increases
5. Assist in organizing branch promotions of finish product
Education and/or Experience:
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance of the job would qualify. A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Customer service and computer experience is desirable.