- Posted: 8 days ago
Select Staffing is hiring for a Sales Administrator located in Hayward.
The Sales administrator works closely with the Sales team in championing the best interest of the group; while building and maintaining lasting business relationships with our clients; coordinating sales quotations and phases of supporting the Sales team.
- Enter sales information into internal quotation system
- Review bid packages for completeness and request additional information as required
- Solicit and prepare RFQ’s, review and verify subcontractor recommendations
- Solicit material pricing quotes and vendor recommendations
- Work with internal business partners to determine project costs and requirements
- Perform cost breakdowns as required
- Prepare documents and proposal as required
- Manage internal purchase order system
- Provide other administrative support to Sales and Engineering teams as needed
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance and AD&D Insurance to all of our associates. In addition, we offer free online courses accredited through Penn Foster. Our associates are able to learn or enhance new skills, and range from Administrative Assistant, to Blueprint reading, and Electrical Maintenance to name a few.
• Associate’s Degree or combination of work experience
• 5+ years administrative experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and professionalism
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be attention to details
BusinessView all jobs at SelectStaffing