Select Staffing Mountain View, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $42 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
We are hiring Regional Recruiter for our client in Mountain View, CA.
Pay rate: $42/hr
Shift: 8am-5pm (M-F)
*Temporary position with potential to extend for long term.
• Source, screen and submit candidates to hiring managers.
• Maintain the integrity of the job advertisements on job boards.
• Update and maintain our applicant tracking system.
• Utilize appropriate social media outlets to attract qualified candidates.
• Attend career fairs and college recruiting events
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships and trade groups to identify potential candidates.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Maintain regular follow-up with managers to get updates on their staffing needs, feedback on candidate interviews
• Follow up with candidates as necessary as they move through each phase of our staffing process.
• Prepare job offer letters
• Facilitate the post-job offer, pre-employment process.
• Assist with on-boarding of new hires by assembling new hire paperwork, guiding new employees through the completion of the documents and sending completed documents to the corporate office.
• Prepare and send the Personnel Action Form to the Payroll department and Information Systems teams to have new hire records and systems generated.
• Employee Referral Program facilitation and follow-up.
• Occasional travel may be required.
• 3 years of recruiting experience.
• Knowledge of recruiting practices.
• Great organization and time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and influence others
• Ability to juggle multiple requisitions at one time and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to adapt to new technology
• Resilience and being open to feedback
• Maintaining a positive attitude
• Team-oriented approach yet having the ability to work independently
• Being accountable for performance and results
Select StaffingWhy Work Here?
Better Worklife Academy courses offered and medical benefits!
Select Staffing matches talent with opportunity. Whether you’re looking for guidance on how to get a job or searching for staffing solutions for your business, we’ve got you covered. Select Staffing is a leading staffing agency and part of the EmployBridge Portfolio of Supply Chain Workforce Solutions, the largest light industrial staffing company in the United States.
AddressMountain View, CA