Packaging Machine Operator I
SelectStaffing Scotts Valley, CA
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Packaging Machine Operator 1
Job Location: Scotts Valley Headquarters - Scotts Valley, CA
Summary of Job Duties: The Machine Operator Level 1 operating various equipment in the manufacturing process including mixing, roller compacting. panning and milling while adhering to all food safety and food quality guidelines . Also expected to assist Machine Operator Level 2 in tablet & capsule formation. Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed. - Visually inspect production run and document results. - Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties. - Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Assist with plant sanitation, includes sweeping, washing, emptying waste containers, including shutdown clean up
2. Meet all safety expectations including wearing the required personnel protective equipment and follow all safe practices
3. Able to work outside normal scheduled hours and OT to perform required maintenance
4. Work in a team environment and flow to the work and assist others
5. Batch, grind, and coat herbal and dietary supplemental products utilizing:
2. Fitzpatrick Roller Compactor
3. Coating pan
6. Continuously monitor product for appearance, hardness, weight and density
7. Maintain good housekeeping with sanitation as a constant and critical issue
8. Cross-training will occur throughout the facility in all aspects of high speed manufacturing.
9. Ensuring Documentation in relation to Processor Operation are fully completed, signed and in compliance with Company Standard and Regulatory Requirements.
10. Ensure full compliance with Companies Policies, Procedures, GMP’s, Code of Safe Practices and SOP’s at all times.
AddressScotts Valley, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at SelectStaffing