Now hiring Machine Operators!!!
Do you like working on the Production Line? If so, we have the job for you. Select Staffing is hiring for experienced Production Line workers for one of our local clients.
Check out our job description & qualifications below. If this sounds like you, apply for this position.
Job description: Produce product by monitoring & adjusting production line operations. Job duties may include:
Preparing production equipment for operation by making equipment setup adjustments; assisting with equipment changeovers.
• Documenting production and production process by completing production logs, noting the receipt, flow, return of materials, noting bins, racks, deliveries, move tickets, and log sheets.
• Maintaining quality standards by conducting first-piece and line-clearance inspection, completing production control charts, analyzing recordings and statistics, and making equipment adjustments.
• Helping prepare others for production job responsibilities by demonstrating operational procedures
• Maintaining production line operation by solving production process problems, making equipment adjustments, reporting production and quality data, reporting decisions made, referring questions to the supervisor.
• Maintaining production operations by following policies and procedures (equipment, raw and in-process materials, and finished goods), reporting needed changes
Requirements are as follows but not limited to:
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures
- 3 yrs machine operator experience required
- Must be able to stand for up to 12 hours
- Must be able to work both day shift and night shift
- Must be able to lift or carry up to 50 lb
- Must have proper ID to work in the United States
- Client is requesting to review resumes, but it does not take the place of the application.