SelectStaffing Oxnard, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oxnard Company Seeding Experienced Lab Technician!
Lab Technician Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow standard work for processing as defined by the Master Batch Formula
- Accurately Weigh and measure various raw materials used to make batches.
- Operate equipment used to process ingredients in both manual and automatic fashion
- Complete documentation for all processing, weighing and clearing operations (batch record, equipment use logs, breaks, etc.
- Color Match against standards and compound batches
- Modification of formula based on specification/texture
- Fill packages per SOP, make crayons as required – deliver to Product Development for approval
- Complete specification testing based on technologies, included but not limited to: pH, Slip/Melt, Bend/slo/cup bending, viscosity, drop test, etc.
- Perform all activities in a safe and healthful manner
- Assist others in the performance of these tasks
Lab Technician Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- AA in relevant discipline preferred
- Minimum 3 year of experience as a Batch and Fill or Compounding Technician preferred
- Previous experience in a lab environment preferred
- Excellent reading, math, and communication skills
- Ability to see color (must pass Farnsworth Munsell assessment)
- Able to read, understand and apply information from SOPs, batch sheets, etc.
- Confident in the use of basic math calculations, percentages, fractions and decimal notation
- Familiar with different measurement schemes, e.g. kilograms vs. pounds; Fluid vs liters
- Able to effectively communicate with supervisor, co-workers, Quality, packaging and other departments
HealthcareView all jobs at SelectStaffing